ABOUT US –
TEAM OF RĪGAS 1.VALODU SKOLA
WE HAVE BEEN ORGANIZING SUMMER CAMPS SINCE 2010
and every year we invite English-speaking personnel
in our team to ensure an authentic
We provide an environment where children
learn English without even studying!
We provide an environment where children learn English without even studying!
The queen of the camps
The duchess of
Queen’s private secretary
New Zealand explorer
The chief of
The artists of
Timeline of camps
- In the camp, we take special care to ensure that children treat each other kindly and make friends with one another.
- In an atmosphere of positive interaction, every person feels accepted and dares to be themselves, dares to take more risks, express their ideas more freely, and act more courageously – thus experiencing personal growth.
- That is also one of the most important goals of our camp!
- Respect is a value without which it is difficult to sustain a friendship. In the camp, we learn to see things from a broader perspective and step outside our usual frames of opinion. We learn that sometimes the foolish and awkward hide great humanity and possibly even new talents within themselves.
- We all crave respect, but we don’t always know how to show it. That’s why we first learn to respect ourselves, our abilities or disabilities, our bodies, and our environment. By respecting ourselves, we learn to respect others as well.
- Love goes hand in hand with friendship and respect, but we learn to love throughout our entire lives.
That’s why, during the camp, children primarily learn to love by observing how others around them do it. And only in this atmosphere of love, they feel the urge to love themselves, the people around them, the environment, and eventually the whole wide world!
- The camp is a place where we encourage children to discover themselves, their talents, their desires, and learn to fulfill their dreams.
- The camp is the place where we want to help children regain the courage to be themselves.
- Courage to be oneself and fulfill one’s life’s dream, in our opinion, is the most important task in life, which we, adults, also learn through various techniques.
- In the camp, we will create situations and strengthen those feelings that will help the child to experience themselves, their strengths, and their talents.
- Accepting one another without competing against each other.
- Peace is like a beautiful garden where every plant has its own value and meaning, so that we can all breathe, eat, sleep peacefully, rejoice, laugh, and LIVE.