ENGLISH LANGUAGE IN THE CAMP
WHAT DOES IT MEAN: AMBER OR TURQUOISE CAMPS?
- In “Turquoise” camp participants are split into two teams: “Green Flame” and “Blue Eagle”.
- If we join blue and green, we get beautiful turquoise, which has a very special meaning.
- Turquoise is responsible for courageous and confident communication, which is the aim of this camp.
- In “Amber” camp participants are split into two teams: “Red Moon” and “Yellow Arrow ”
- If we join red and yellow, we get beautiful amber.
- Amber carries sun, thus giving security and care, reducing stress which is important for participants who just started learning English.
HOW DO THESE TWO CAMPS DIFFER?
Lesson language – ONLY ENGLISH without assistance.
- Group activities are led by only English speaking teachers and the language of activities is English only;
- Necessary previous knowledge: ability to understand spoken English and to communicate in English in simple sentences;
- The easiest task in English will be to participate in presentations of the country. The most difficult task in English will be to prepare night trail with English spoken group and teacher: creating the script, choosing the materials, etc.
- It is important to take into consideration participants’ readiness of this challenge and willingness to join.
Lesson language – ENGLISH with assistance.
- Previous knowledge of English is not necessary;
- Group activities are led by English spoken teachers, but all the lessons will be translated and participants will receive all the assistance necessary when communicating with English speakers;
- Participants will speak their native language or the language they prefer in their free time, meal breaks and events together;