WE OFFER A FULL FLEDGED MENU –
warm and delicious meals 3 times a day, healthy snacks
between meals, and ice cream twice a day!
Tells camp leader -
- Cereal with milk or yogurt, oatmeal with butter, fresh strawberry puree or jam, sandwiches with cheese, cucumber or pork chop, semolina porridge with jam and butter.
Snacks and desert
- Ice cream of choice twice a day, biscuits, apple crumble, cottage cheese bake, sweet rolls and other treats.
- Rice with butter, chicken breast cutlet, chicken breast chop, chicken breast with Chinese style vegetables, pasta with meat and cheese, boiled potatoes with butter, spaghetti with cheese, bolognese sauce, vegetable salad, fresh tomatoes and cucumbers.
Vegetables, fruits and berries
- Between meals there is a snack table available with vegetables (cucumbers, tomatoes, carrots, cabbage, radish and lettuce) and fruits (apples, pears, strawberries, blueberries, watermelon and raspberries) and vegetables (cucumbers, tomatoes, carrots, cabbage, radish and lettuce).
- There are also wild strawberries and blueberries in the forest.
- Chicken pulao, crepes with jam or cream, meatball soup with sour cream and herbs, chicken and vegetable soup with sour cream and herbs, yeast pancakes with jam or cream.
- Healthy snacks.
- On the last evening, there will be cooking workshops for various cuisines from around the world.
- Special menu can be provided (additional service) for children with special dietary needs.
Is everything available?
- The camp has everything: both healthy snacks for in-between meals and “Camp SHOP” where you can find treats.
- This means that there’s no need to give money to the camp because everything will be provided.
- Children have the option to choose a portion with or without a specific ingredient (for example, without cream or any other product) if it has been indicated by a parent in the registration form.
Food provider and camp's shop
Food is provided by food company “Alis-B”.
- Camp food providers offer professionally crafted children’s menus, providing 3 warm meals, vegetables, and fruits between meals.
- The services provided by the food company comply with all Food and Veterinary Service regulations, and the balanced menu meets the requirements and needs of our camp.
- The menu includes everything necessary: proteins, carbohydrates, fats, and the necessary calorie intake for each child throughout the week to support their growth and development.
How about the camp’s shop?
- Everyday in our camp’s shop from 2 p.m. till 2.30 p.m. children will be able to “buy” all kinds of snacks only with camp’s money with RAVES.
- How this money can be earned?
- By learning to speak English, actively participating in activities, brushing their teeth twice a day, creating a night trail, etc.