THE AIM OF THE PROGAM IS
to provide children with the opportunity
to take on the role of camp staff assistants and
learn various organizational and management skills.
About PD program
- Children within this program will participate in all main program activities and also assist in supervising them, providing necessary help in implementing the activities.
The main tasks will be:
- Maintaining friendliness;
- Translating and giving instructions;
- Assisting younger children;
- Looking after the order;
- Leading sports games;
- Teaching the camps’ anthem;
- Leading the morning gymnastics and so on.
Your child can become an assistant if:
- They are at least 12 years old;
- They have a positive previous participation in camps organized by Rīgas 1. valodu skola;
- They are eager and able to be a positive role model for other camp participants.
- They have a warm attitude towards other children, the ability to be friendly, and help maintain friendship among children.
- They have the ability to understand and speak English.
If you believe that your child is confident and ready for this new challenge, please register your child and wait for further instructions.
- Please note that acceptance into this program is based on a selection process.
Join us and
BE A PART OF BEAUTIFUL ADVENTURE!